Malta’s Passport is now the seventh most powerful in the world according to the Henley Passport Index. It allows visa free travel to 173 countries.
The benefits of having a Malta Second Passport, as an addition to the one already held, include
- easy access to the Schengen area
- tax planning benefits
- personal security,
- living in a stable political system,
- the ability to invest in property in Malta
- enjoying a good quality of life,
- access to a country with sound tourism and financial sectors,
- enjoying state of the art health care and
- benefitting from better education for children.
Apart from these benefits, Malta is a European Member State therefore meaning that by the acquisition of Maltese Citizenship, one acquires the rights of citizens of the EU including the right to work, live and reside freely in the 28 Member States of the EU.