If you are looking to diversify your portfolio or a plan B, why not look to Malta as choice investment.
- As the Rand has depreciated 20% against the Euro in the last 18 months, investing offshore offers a hedge against a depreciating rand and offers a way to protect your investment.
- By allocating a portion of your investment off shore, you spread your risk, and enhance the possibility of generating better returns. Capital growth on property in Malta is 3-6% per annum.
- Malta has experiences the largest economic growth in 10 years and it is 4 times greater than the European average.
- Earn Euro’s as demand for rental properties is at an all time high. The Global Property Guide indicates an annual property rental growth of 3-6% per annum.
- With the purchase of a property, financial contribution and an investment in Government approved bonds, Malta residency or citizenships can be obtained.
Click here to view residency and citizenship criteria.